Darby’s Dancers is a 501(c)(3) organization that believes all children have the right to participate in the performing arts regardless of any limitations they might have.
We offer classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4:30.
Everyone can be a star!
Here's the scoop:
- We provide classes, dance attire, shoes, and costumes at no cost to the families. Each child is paired with a teen volunteer that acts as his/her personal coach.
- You can read more about the program at www.darbysdancers.com.
- If you would like for your child to benefit from Darby's Dancers classes at Creative Movement, please fill out an application.
- We are looking for adult and teen volunteers to help with this new program. Please consider volunteering for this valuable program! Download an application.
How can you help?
- Bring the joy of Dance & the Performing Arts to a special needs child today. Only $250 sponsors a dancer for an entire dance season. Donate at PayPal.me/darbysdancersFXBG
- Support Darby’s Dancers across the country every time you shop at Amazon. Go to smile.amazon.com and choose Darby’s Dancers as your benefitting Non Profit.